LogoPaint 3D Signs are used in more than 15 different sports worldwide. In football alone, more than 500 football clubs worldwide have discovered the great effect of 3D Signs to gain increased sponsor exposure and thus increased club revenue.
3D Signs are used extensively in a wide range of other sports ranging from cricket and rugby to badminton and table tennis. Usage in top tier international rugby and cricket is close to 100% around the world - from ICC World Cup cricket to AFL Aussie Rules to Six Nations rugby union.
3D Signs advantages:
- put the sponsor in the ‘winner’s position’
- where other sponsor advertising is not allowed
- increase the exposure of sponsors’ sports advertising and enhance media value
- creates huge on-pitch signs in rugby and cricket always in the TV action
- provide supplemental revenue for clubs and leagues - without disturbing traditional
- are always present in highlights on TV and
- are perceived as a position for main sponsorships because of their primary positions
- are static during the game. The sponsor is
sure to be seen.
3D Signs are specially designed for TV through software that makes a 2D image appear 3D when viewed on television. 3D Signs can be created to work in nearly every sport at every venue – their uniqueness is the ability to be positioned where other advertising banners cannot.
In football, 3D Signs are positioned just next to the goal, in front of all other banners and right in the middle of the action. In rugby and cricket they are actually placed on the pitch, in camera shot the majority of the time, either on the half way line or behind the wicket keeper.
At indoor venues the 3D concept is also very effective. In basketball, badminton, tennis and table tennis stickers are placed directly on the court!
The effect of 3D Signs has been measured several times by independent monitoring companies and the results are notable. 3D Signs score high on: exposure, recall, impact and perception.